Sunday, June 16, 2013

My solution to transfering PayPal funds to Moneybookers Skrill

I don't consider myself an expert on the subject, but I do get a lot of inquiries from many people all around the world asking the same question; How To Transfer PayPal Funds To Moneybookers. Well, the answer is quite simple. I too am from a country which does not entertain PayPal receipts. I had setup a PayPal account under a friend's name in a country which accepts PayPal receipts but I couldn't withdraw my funds to my country because PayPal doesn't allow it. But fortunately, Moneybookers was operating in my country and I could withdraw from it any way I please.

So, for a long time, I was in the search for a legitimate way to transfer my PayPal balance to my Skrill account. the internet forums did not help at all. almost all forums that discussed the topic said that there was no way to do it. Some spoke of ways to transfer PP funds to MB through broker sites. But how well can you trust someone you have never seen with your hard earned money? What if they don't transfer the money to your MB account after you send them the money through PP? These were the questions that troubled me for a long time.

But then it hit me. There was one way to do what most people said was impossible to do legitimately. I came across a website that allows you to be a client as well as service provider where you could upload a project to be done and pay for it through PayPal. Next, you could accept the job, mark it as completed and then withdraw the funds through Skrill. This site is no other than upwork.com!

Since upwork entertains both PayPal and Moneybookers payments and receipts, you should create two upwork accounts using two email addresses, one as a client account to post jobs and send money from your PayPal account, and the other as a provider account to accept jobs and receive money to your Skrill account. If you are already a freelancer, you will be knowledgeable about how upwork works and you will be able to create and transfer money between PayPal and Moneybookers easily. If you find it hard to do so, you should check out my previous posts to see how this is done. Finally, I assure you that this is a 100% legitimate method and is risk free. Good luck on your money transfer.

To open your Client upwork account and send funds - CLICK HERE
To open service provider upwork account and receive funds - CLICK HERE

2 comments:

  1. Hey, i can help... do contact me at my email fanfocus (at) gmail (dot) com

    Here are my testimonials on YouTube, so you can at least have a feel of people I've help before.. http://bit.ly/fantestimonials

    Take care,
    FanFocusATgmailCOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for information!

    Please know the reviews of Moneybookers at http://www.gitarani.com/siteReview.htm?sId=1 This will help you if you are planning to continue any business with moneybookers.

    ReplyDelete